Following the recent government announcements about Covid-19 guidelines, we wanted to update you with the new measures the club will be taking to comply with these.
With effect from Thursday 24th September and until further notice, the following additional measures will be put in place:
· The bar and clubhouse will be closed by 10pm at the latest on all days
· Ordering and consumption of food and drink will be via table service only. Both indoor and outdoor tables are available for use. Ordering, and payment will be done at the table only using card payment.
· Mandatory Track and trace details will be taken via QR code, but the pen and paper option is still available for those without smartphones
· Takeaway food and drink options remain in place and can be ordered at the bar but must be consumed off premises (For the avoidance of doubt our premises include the outside tables, cricket pitch, tennis courts and Brookside).
· Face coverings must be worn in the clubhouse when not consuming food and drink (for example using the toilet facilities and ordering takeaway food)
Please continue to maintain social distancing around the club, utilise the hand sanitiser and stay away from the club if you display Covid-19 symptoms or have been advised to self-isolate
We must insist that all members and other users of the club comply with these measures as the fines for non-compliance are up to £10,000!
Thank you for your continued understanding
The Highgate Committee.
https://highgate-cricket.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/Screenshot-2019-04-21-at-13.02.31.png 982 1476 Shelley Eaton https://highgate-cricket.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/HTC_black-text-300x28.png Shelley Eaton2020-09-24 12:31:182020-09-24 12:31:18Clubhouse Use - Updated Covid-19 guidelines